Tuesday, July 26, 2011

On Our Way - Aaaahhhh

Ok we have arrived at the airport, checked in our bags, ate lunch, said our goodbyes, passed through security, found our gate and are sitting here taking a deep breath of somewhat fresh air.


 
Our first puddle jump is from Memphis to Chicago, a mere 2 hours away. Then a relaxing 6 hour wait for our 11 hour flight to Istanbul. Aaaahhhh


 


My only dilemma is what to do with all that time? Since I only sleep 5 or 6 hours a night, I am going to have a lot of time on my hands.

Well, they are calling us to board the plane so we will figure out what to do when we get there.

UPDATE:
We are in Africa and I have not bee blogging since the beginning of our trip. You can catch up on news and goings on from Tara blog CLICK HERE or Brandons videos Click Here. I will try to get a blog out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment